Our Mission Statement
The purpose our Society is to cultivate and promote a greater devotion to Our Lord in the Most Blessed
Sacrament of the Altar through Our Lady as Queen of the Most Holy Rosary, as well as to secure the
adornment of the Sanctuary. In addition, we work with other organizations to help promote various parish
activities, and as a group, are members of the Diocesan Council of Catholic Women of Des Moines.
Our monthly meetings are held on the first Thursday of the month with the exception of June, July and August. We begin our meetings at 6:00pm with recitation of the Rosary, located in the main church, followed by our regular business from 6:30pm – 8:00pm in the lower church.
Women who are 18, members of our parish and are in good standing with the Catholic faith may become a member of our Society. Each member is asked to pay a yearly due of $5.00. Women may join our organization any time during the year.
If you would like to learn more about our Society, or how to become a member, please contact our
President, Michelle Fournier at: email email@example.com Phone #: 515-943-7087
- We participate in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass offered for our Society and deceased members the first Sunday of each month at 8:00am.
- Our Annual Craft and Bake sale takes place the first weekend in December. All proceeds from this fundraiser goes towards the costs of items not covered by our dues.
- Our May Crowning, of the Blessed Mother Mary, and breakfast takes place the first Sunday in May, at which time our new officers are installed.
- We work with the Knights of Columbus and other parish committees on various events where we supply baked goods for dessert.
- Our Society and the Knights of Columbus have an Annual family Christmas potluck dinner in early December.